There is still time to register for our upcoming Webinar during which we will focus on navigating and searching the U.S. Treaties and Agreements Library in HeinOnline. During the webinar we will include a discussion of the following:
- Overview of the content and browsing options
- Treaty Metadata Index
- Searching for a treaty using the Treaty Metadata Search; search examples:
- Treaty number
- Parties Involved
- Short Title
- Treaty Description
- Signing, In Force, or Effective Dates
- And more!
- Interpreting search results and the treaty summary
- Accessing the treaty summary when reading the text of a treaty
- Searching across the other publications in the library such as Kavass’s Guide to the Treaties in Force
- Using Citations on a Page to quickly link to cited materials
The webinar will be held at 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. Click here to visit the Webinars page, http://heinonline.org/wiki/index.php/HeinOnline:WebinarTreaties, where you can find registration links, system requirements, and frequently asked questions. Or click on a time below to register for one of the sessions.