HeinOnline Searching 101
The Basic Fundamentals
This webinar will be held Thursday, February 24, 2011 at the following times:
This webinar will focus on basic search techniques and searching options in HeinOnline. Below is a short snapshot of what we will cover during the session:
- Title Lookup Search
- Understanding the electronic table of contents and how it can help you formulate a
- Reviewing Field & Advanced Search Forms
- How to use facets to narrow search results
- Review of basic Boolean operators (AND, OR)
- Review of proximity and wildcard searching
- And much more!
Please review the system requirements when registering to ensure you have a seamless experience when the session is scheduled to start. If you are unsure if your system will allow you to participate in an online meeting, please consult with your technical support team.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-828-7571 if you have any questions!