Do you subscribe to HeinOnline’s World Constitutions Illustrated?
Each month, we send a World Constitutions Illustrated email update. You can view the update here, or if you’d like to be added to our list to receive these updates, you can do so via this link. Following is a snapshot of what was included in the update this month.
New Constitutional Documents:
With the March content release, we’ve added more than 100 new documents to HeinOnline’s World Constitutions Illustrated. We’ve added material to the Central African Republic, Chile, Equatorial Guinea, Ireland, Liechtenstein, Pakistan, Tuvalu, and Uganda.
We’ve linked 12 constitutions from Belgium, Denmark, Greece, Luxembourg, Norway, Portugal, Russian Federation, United Kingdom, Serbia, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland to Recopilacion de las Constituciones Vigentes en Europa y America (1884), by Francisco de Heredia.
We’ve also added more than 50 new titles to World Constitutions Illustrated. The following notable titles were added:
- The monumental 24 volume work: Parliamentary or Constitutional History of England, from the Earliest Times, to the Restoration of King Charles II – J. and R. Tonson, A. Miller, and W. Sandby, 1761-1763 2d ed.
- Athenian Constitutional History, as Represented in Grote’s History of Greece – Georg Friedrich Schomann and J. Parker, 1878
- Historie of Ireland (1571) – Edmund Campion, 1940
- Recopilacion de Leyes de los Reynos de las Indias, Mandadas Imprimir y Publicar por la Magestad Catolica del Rey Don Carlos II. Nuestro Senor 3 volumes – 1791
- Works of Alexander Hamilton; comprising His Correspondence, and His Political and Official Writings, Exclusive of the Federalist, Civil and Military 7 volumes – Alexander Hamilton and John C. Hamilton, 1851
- Derecho Publico Provincial. Reformas a la Constitucion de San Luis 2 volumes – Reynaldo A. Pastor, 1928
For more information about World Constitutions Illustrated, please contact your Sales Representative, firstname.lastname@example.org, or 800-828-7571.