Below is a snapshot of the May Content Release featured in HeinOnline’s May Newsletter:
- 32 Libraries Updated
- Congress and the Courts now available as an a-la-carte library
- International Journal for Education Law and Policy (IJELP), John Marshall Journal of Computer and Information Law, Miskolc Journal of International Law, National Security Law Brief, Tijdschrift voor Constitutioneel Recht (TvCR), Warwick Student Law Review added to the Law Journal Library along with five other new journals
- Missing Congressional Record Appendix Volumes from the 83rd Congress added to U.S. Congressional Documents Collection
- 4 new titles added to Intellectual Property Law Collection
- 15-volume Summary of Tariff Information, 1929 on Tariff Act of 1922 added to U.S. International Trade Library
- 22-volume Mining Reports by Robert Stewart Morrison and Emilio D. De Soto added to Legal Classics
Are you looking for a CSV of this month’s new content?
To improve the quality of the representation of our information in other databases, we will no longer be providing our monthly CSV of new content in our monthly newsletter. If you would like to receive this month’s information in a CSV format, please click here to submit your request.