Our 4th webinar is scheduled for Wednesday, July 15th and will focus on “Using & Searching the Code of Federal Regulations” in HeinOnline. This webinar will be given at two different times; 10:00 a.m. EDT (United States & Canada) and 2:00 p.m. EDT (United States & Canada).Please click on the corresponding time below to register.
- July 15, 2009 at 10:00 a.m. EDT (United States & Canada), Click here to register
- July 15, 2009 at 2:00 p.m. EDT (United States & Canada), Click here to register
The webinar will focus on:
- Browsing by years, titles, bindings or browsing the indexes & finding aids
- How to quickly pull up a title, part or section using the Title/Part/Section Quick Locator tool
- How to pull up a section using the CFR Citation Locator
- Searching for a word/phrase
- Searching by title number, title name, part number, part name, section number, subpart, ppresidential proclamation or executive order
- How to refine a search and build a multi-term search query to refine results
- Using the List of Sections Affected to determine if a regulation is current
- Using the Citation Navigator or Citations on Page to cross-reference Federal Register citations
If you missed our most recent webinar focused on HeinOnline’s Federal Register, you can view our archived recording anytime from the HeinOnline Wiki at http://heinonline.org/wiki/index.php/HeinOnline:WebinarFederalRegister.