There is still time to register for Wednesday’s webinar! HeinOnline’s Taxation and Economic Reform in America historical archive of legislative histories was released about a month ago. This webinar will introduce you to the library and cover the following:
- General overview of the content
- Browsing all titles, or browsing only the taxation or only the economic reform titles
- Searching all titles, or searching only the taxation or only the economic reform titles – includes examples of full text searching and how to search across the title or description of a document
- Internal Revenue Acts of 1909-1950 (Carlton Fox Collection) – Using the custom browsing tool to browse by volume, act, House/Senate reports, House/Senate documents, bill number, or public law number
- Internal Revenue Acts of 1909-1950 (Carlton Fox Collection) – How to search by public law number, document type, House bill number, description, or full text using the custom search option
- Internal Revenue Acts of 1909-1950 (Carlton Fox Collection) – Hein’s ScholarCheck integration
- How to view the cumulative contents for a specific act
The webinar is being hosted at 10:00 a.m. EDT and 2:00 p.m. EDT (United States & Canada). Also, as we do with all of our webinars, if you can’t make it, we will record the session and post the link on our Webinars page on the Wiki after which you can watch it anytime.
Click here to register for the 10:00 a.m. EDT session.
Click here to register for the 2:00 p.m. EDT session.