During this webinar we will include a discussion of the following:
- Overview of content
- What is the “Legal Information Institute Indexing?”
- how to browse/search the Legal Information Institute Index
- How to pull up a document if you have a citation
- How to search for a case by case name
- How to locate a slip opinion by case name or number
- How to search within a specific case or a slip opinion
Click on the time below that you wish to attend, fill out the registration form, and click “register now”. Upon registering, you will receive an email confirmation that contains the link you will need to use to access the Webinar on the day and time of the session.
- Wednesday, December 2 at 10:00 a.m. – Click here to register
- Wednesday, December 2 at 2:00 p.m. – Click here to register
To view a list of our past webinars and to access video recordings, visit our Webinars Archive on the HeinOnline wiki at https://heinonline.org/wiki/index.php/HeinOnline:Webinars.