HeinOnline is pleased to introduce its newest a-la-carte library, the Intellectual Property Law Collection.
- More than 100 legislative histories, which provides researchers with a complete history of copyright laws from 1909 to date
- More than 270 books
- Code of Federal Regulations Title 37
- U.S. Code Titles 17 & 35
- Manual of Patent Examining Procedure
- More than 50 periodicals
- Links to Law Review articles that discuss Intellectual Property Law
- Trademark Manual Examining Procedure – COMING SOON!
We are pleased to announce that our very first subscriber to this library was the University of San Francisco School of Law. Pictured here is Ronald Wheeler, Director of Law Library & Associate Professor at the University of San Francisco School of Law.
Click here to view a detailed brochure for the Intellectual Property Law Collection.
For more details or to subscribe today, contact your Sales Representative, email@example.com, or 800-828-7571
Click here for more information about this library.