In conjunction with the American Association of Law Libraries and the Berkeley Law Library, at the University of California Berkeley, HeinOnline is pleased to introduce the availability of the Index to Foreign Legal Periodicals (IFLP).
The Index to Foreign Legal Periodicals is the preeminent multilingual index to articles and book reviews appearing in more than 500 legal journals published worldwide. It provides in-depth coverage of public and private international law, comparative and foreign law, and the law of all jurisdictions other than the United States, the UK, Canada, and Australia. The IFLP also analyzes the contents of about eighty individually published collections of legal essays, Festschriften, Mélanges, and congress reports each year.
The IFLP in HeinOnline includes:
- Nearly 300,000 index records consisting of more than 265,000 articles and 31,000 book reviews across more than 500 periodicals.
- Indexing from 1985 forward, fully searchable by various access points or by keyword.
- Links to the full text of more than 34,000 articles and book reviews in more than 100 periodicals that are available in HeinOnline.
- Unlimited concurrent usage, meaning your entire organization can access IFLP at the same time!
- ISSN & ISBN linking to your local library catalog or WorldCat.
- Ability to quickly view all articles indexed by a specific author.
- Ability to save/bookmark index records to a MyHein personal research account.
- PLUS, access to the digitized version of the entire print Index dating back to 1960!
Contact your sales representative, firstname.lastname@example.org, or 800-828-7571 to subscribe today!