In celebration of Dick’s birthday, we want to take a moment to focus on key additions and the 30,000 pages that have been added to Spinelli’s Law Librarian’s Reference Shelf, making it a must have for all libraries.
In just the last four months, we’ve added:
- Legal Information Alert, v.1-27
- Catalogue of the Law Collection at New York University with Selected Annotations
- Hein’s Legal Research Guide Series, v. 1-55. The Legal Research Guide Series contains short guides that provide an annotated starting point for someone interested in finding more information on a particular topic in legal research.
- Hein’s Checklist of Statutes, a unique bibliography of state and territorial statutory compilations which provides libraries with a checklist that can be used for verifying the completeness of current statutory holdings.
- Much More. Click here to view what’s been added since release»
Still to come in future releases:
The following documents are slated for inclusion in Spinelli’s Law Librarian’s Reference Shelf
- Ken Svengalis’ The Legal Information Buyer’s Guide & Reference Manual (1996-2010)
- Frank Houdek’s AALL Reference Book
- Additional AALL SIS Newsletters
To subscribe now to this a-la-carte library, contact your Sales Representative, firstname.lastname@example.org, or 800-828-7571. Or, view our detailed brochure to learn more about Spinelli’s Law Librarian’s Reference Shelf.