Access the Most Current Issue of the Harvard Law Review in HeinOnline's Law Journal Library!
We are pleased to announce we now include the most current issue of the Harvard Law Review in HeinOnline's Law Journal Library. Coverage now includes volumes 1-125#6 (1887-2012).
All Georgetown Law Journals Now Also Available By Most Current Issue
We've also recently updated our agreement with Georgetown to include the most current issue for following law journals:
- The American Criminal Law Review
- The Georgetown Immigration Law Journal
- The Georgetown Law Journal
- The Georgetown Journal of Law & Public Policy
- The Georgetown Journal of Gender and the Law
- The Georgetown International Environment Law Review
- The Georgetown Journal on Poverty Law & Policy
- The Georgetown Journal of Legal Ethics
Did you know?
84% of journals available in HeinOnline's Law Journal Library are available through the most current content that has been published.
55% are updated by issue
7% are updated by volume
29% have ceased publication
9% have a one-volume delay or greater
We index the 16% of journals whose recent content is not currently available in the Law Journal Library.
By indexing this content, it allows you to search and browse the title, author and abstract information for articles within the volumes that are not yet available in full text within HeinOnline. Our goal is to provide you with a central database to search or browse for both historic as well as the most recent scholarly legal articles.