Welcome Page Revamped to Make Searching More User-Friendly!
We have created a new HeinOnline Welcome page (https://heinonline.org/HOL/Welcome). This new page functions exactly the same as it did previously but is now laid out in a more user-friendly display and gives you a new option for searching. From the top of the page, you now see tabs indicating the different options available for searching and navigating HeinOnline, which include: Full Text Search, Catalog Search, Citation Navigator, Fastcase, and MyHein. Use the options in the following ways:
- Full Text Search – Previously labeled as Search All Subscribed Collections, this box allows you to search the full text, title, or author across all your subscribed libraries.
- Catalog Search – Use this box to search for a publication title or author at the volume level across all publications in HeinOnline; some results may not be accessible if you are not subscribed to that collection.
- Citation Navigator – This box will retrieve articles or documents by proper Bluebook citation. This will show results for all publications in HeinOnline; some results may not be accessible if you are not subscribed to that collection.
- Fastcase (available only to Core subscribers) – Use this box to retrieve Federal and State case law via citation.
- MyHein – Use this tab to log into your MyHein account.
You will also notice that you have a new option for browsing your subscribed collections by "Collection Type". Clicking this option will show your subscribed collections sorted by collection type including Case Law, Foreign & International Law, International Treaties and Agreements, Periodicals, U.S. – Federal and U.S. State and will show you additional collections available in HeinOnline.
Questions about this new enhancement? Contact email@example.com or 800-277-6995.