The U.S. International Trade Library is a comprehensive library that comprises multiple resources in one area for easy access. The library contains USITC publications for 1961-2014, Legislative Histories, CFR Titles 15 and 19, U.S. Code Titles 15 and 19, Scholarly Articles on International Trade and other works related to international trade — all in one collection. Together, these resources feature the exchange of goods and services between the United States and other nations, as well as the history of Section 337 of the Tariff Act of 1930. This collection brings together more than 1.5 million pages' worth of content.
Among the new additions to the Library are:
- Annual Report of the United States Tariff Commission; Vols. 1-58 (1916-1974)
- Coping with the Dynamics of World Trade in the 1980’s: A Report to the President 2v., Washington D.C. (1984); President's Export Council
- Customs and Trade Act of 1990: Legislative History; 6 v. Washington, DC: G.P.O. 1990
- Customs and Trade Act of 1990: P.L. 101-382: 104 Stat. 629: August 20, 1990; 9 v. Arnold & Porter, 1990
- Dictionary of Foreign Trade (2d ed., rev. and enl.) 1v.; New York (1947); Henius, Frank
- Guide to GATT Law and Practice: Analytical Index (6th ed.); 2v.; Geneva (1995); Porges, Amelia; et al.
- Legislative History of the Customs Courts Act of 1980; New York, N.Y.: U.S. Court of International Trade, 1980; Wang, Cindy Y., Compiler; Lubetsky, Elaine B., Compiler
- Legislative History of the Omnibus Trade and Competitiveness Act of 1988 P.L. 100-418; 5v. General Services Administration, 1988
- Legislative History of Trade Act of 2002. Public Law No. 107-210, 116 Stat. 933; 4 v. New York: U.S. Court of International Trade, 2006
- Legislative History of the Trade and Development Act of 2000. Public Law 106-200 – 114 Stat. 252; 1 v. New York: U.S. Court of International Trade, 2000
- Tariff History of the United States: A Series of Essays; 1v. New York (1888); Taussig, F.W.
- Trade Agreements Act of 1979: Legislative History; 3 v. Washington: U.S. Court of International Trade; 1979
- Trade Agreements Act of 1979: P.L. 96-39: 93 Stat. 144: July 26, 1979; 9 v. Arnold & Porter, 1979
- United States Legislation on Foreign Relations and International Commerce; 10 v. Buffalo, N.Y.: W.S. Hein, 1979-2007; Kavass, Igor I; et al.
These new additions include over 500,000 pages since the collections original release in 2012!
In addition to the growth of the various resources in the U.S. International Trade Library, we have also added hundreds of new documents to our USITC Publication Archive.
The recent growth of this collection is due in part to the donation of over 300 missing documents from Ann Sloane of Kelley Drye & Warren, LLP.
Of the 4,400+ publications available from the USITC Archives our HeinOnline collection is now down to only 134 missing documents. A full list of these missing documents which includes USITC publication number in addition to the title is available here. If you have copies of these missing documents available and are willing to lend them to use to complete our archives, please contact Shane Marmion at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are grateful to Ms. Sloane and her firm for their generous donation. We depend on customers to keep growing our collections, so we thank you for helping us to improve our products.
Check out the collection today, it's an invaluable resource for the international trade researcher!