Did you know that HeinOnline's compilation of documents pertaining to immigration policy is the first of its kind, contains more than 2 centuries of information and is fully searchable?
HeinOnline's Immigration Law & Policy in the U.S. contains the following resources:
- CFR Title 8 – Current Immigration laws and rules
- U.S. Code Title 8: Aliens and Nationality
- Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA) precedent decisions in accordance with Title 8, Code of Federal Regulations Section 3.1 (g) and 103.3 (c)
- Hein's Interim Decision Service to Administrative Decisions under Immigration and Nationality Laws
- Code of Federal Regulations and U.S. Code from inception to date
- Immigration-related Acts and Legislative Histories
- Selected Titles related to Immigration Law & Policy
- A bibliography created by editors with select titles of importance to immigration law and policy, including links to resources to assist you in finding titles in your nearby library
- Related works to show how America has developed as a county in this 200 year archive
- Extradition Laws and Treaties of the United States
- Best and most often cited articles about immigration
Since its inception, 757 titles and 365,000 pages have been added to the collection. For of list of these titles, click here.
Searching in Immigration Law & Policy in the U.S.
From here you may use the Browse Options in the blue box or you may click on the Search tab.
By clicking on the search tab on the left side of the screen and entering your search terms, a search of the entire collection will be conducted.
To narrow your search, you can use the facets on the left side of the screen to limit by document type or date.
Using the Advanced Search tool will enable you to search using full text, title and/or author; this tool will also allow searching within a specific document type or title, and within a certain year range:
Should you wish you get more information about adding Immigration Law & Policy in the U.S. to your collection, please contact our Marketing Department.