It's 10 a.m. on the Monday your legal brief is due. You've been up since yesterday, and coffee is the only thing keeping your eyes open. You need to check all of your citations to make sure they're correct, and just realized you need to retrieve several Federal Register documents that you thought you printed in the library, but they've gone missing.
It's 4 p.m. on Friday, and you're looking forward to an evening with your long-lost friends, when your boss calls. She needs you to find the official version of several Supreme Court cases, and she needs them NOW.
HeinOnline is the world's largest fully-searchable, image-based legal research database. It's one-stop shopping when you need government documents, case law, journal articles, treaties, and more. If you need to know exactly how an article or statutory document looked when it was published in print, quickly perform a search for material pertaining to your research topic, or find related documents and citation information, HeinOnline has exactly what you need to get your work done.
In addition to its incredible wealth of content, HeinOnline is well-known in the legal and academic worlds for having excellent customer service. We encourage customers to give us feedback and suggestions, ask questions, and contact us for help searching and navigating within the database.
1. Tweet your problem or question! Our Twitter account is managed by experienced HeinOnline staff, and whether you have a question, positive feedback, or suggestions for how we can do better, we'll gladly get back to you.
2. Use Facebook to connect with us. If you're having a research problem that you need resolved immediately, send us a message or post to our wall. If you'd like to share videos of your cat stealing the dog's bed, we're good with that, too.
3. Call us. We still have phones! And we promise: when we're in the office, a human will pick up, not a machine. Simply dial (800) 277-6995.
4. Live chat with us. We're here to answer chats and calls Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. until 6 p.m. Eastern Time.
5. Email us at email@example.com. We typically respond to emails within 24 hours.
If we aren't available, we have training guides, videos, frequently asked questions, and more available on our help page. Download the Comprehensive User's Guide for start-to-finish instructions on using HeinOnline, or review Searching 101 for help determining the most effective search strategy. Submit feedback, whether positive or negative, or request training from a HeinOnline expert.
We look forward to working with you!