We are pleased to announce a partnership with Edward Elgar Publishing! At no additional cost, Edward Elgar’s legal journals are now available in the Law Journal Library with a three-year embargo. Do you want to access the current content? Add the Edward Elgar Publishing Law Package to your HeinOnline subscription to access current content on both Elgaronline and HeinOnline!
Elgar Journals in HeinOnline
The following Edward Elgar Publishing journals are available in the Law Journal Library with a three-year embargo:
- Asian Pacific Journal of Environmental Law: Established in 1996, this annual journal addresses the dynamic developments in environmental law in the Asia Pacific region.
Editors: Professor Tim Stephens and Associate Professor Ed Couzens, Faculty of Law, University of Sydney, Australia
Associate Editors: Dr. Saiful Karim, Faculty Law, Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Australia and Dr. Manuel Solis, Lecturer, Adelaide Law School, Australia
- Cambridge International Law Journal: This double-blind peer-reviewed journal, published semi-annually, succeeds the Cambridge Journal of International and Comparative Law. It provides a platform for both young and well-established academics to publish outstanding research on cutting-edge, highly topical international law issues alongside, and in dialog, with each other.
Honorary Editor-in-Chief: Professor Eyal Benvenisti
Editors-in-Chief: Niall O’Connor and Lan Nguyen
- Journal of Human Rights and the Environment: Centering around the relationship between human rights and the environment, this international journal releases two issues a year.
Editor-in-Chief: Johanna Gibson, Herchel Smith Professor of Intellectual Property Law, Queen Mary University of London, UK
Consultant Editor: Lord Hoffman, Honorary Professor of Intellectual Property Law, Queen Mary University of London, UK
- Renmin Chinese Law Review: This journal addresses topics such as the law theory of public interest as well as issues pertaining to the Chinese legal system’s implementation of WTO laws. All of the contributions provide useful insights for those wishing to explore China’s increasing influence in international law and politics as well as China’s recent legal reforms.
- Queen Mary Journal of Intellectual Property: This quarterly journal provides an important forum for quality scholarship by publishing full-length articles as well as analysis pieces and case reports.
Editor-in-Chief: Anna Grear, Cardiff Law School, UK and Director of the Global Network for the Study of Human Rights and the Environment (GNHRE)
Editors: Louis J. Kotze, North-West University, South Africa and Deputy Director of GNHRE, Evadne Grant, Bristol Law School, University of the West of England, UK and Stephen J. Humphreys, London School of Economics and Political Science, UK
Searching in the Elgar Database
The results show the phrase found within that journal in multiple volumes. Use the facets on the left to refine the search. Users can also use the Full Text tab or the Advanced Search option to search within this database.
Purchasing the Edward Elgar Publishing Package will open access to the most current material published in all titles listed above. This package provides access to both HeinOnline and Elgaronline’s platforms for one great price.