2018 certainly had its ups and downs. Let’s take a look at some of the major events that happened around the globe this past year:
- North Korea and South Korea vowed to end the Korean War after 65 years.
- The first openly LGBTQ African-American woman was elected as a judge in Texas.
- Canada became the second country in the world after Uruguay to legalize marijuana.
- The Year of the Woman went global.
- Christine Blasey Ford testified against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanagh on sexual abuse allegations…