January 2018 Newsletter
Table of Contents
- Updated Databases: 52
- New titles: 8,747
- New volumes: 2,824
- New pages: 808,175
- Total Pages: 154,214,510
McGill Institute of Air and Space Law Publications
- Complete coverage of Annals of Air and Space Law is available digitally for the first time in HeinOnline
- Nearly 50 titles and 50,000 pages on this relevant and timely topic included in HeinOnline’s fully searchable, user-friendly interface
- McGill Institute and Centre of Air and Space Law is a leading authority on air and space law
- New print titles, now published by Hein, will be added to the database two years after publication
About McGill Institute and Centre of Air and Space Law
McGill University’s Institute of Air and Space Law (IASL) is the world’s premier academic setting for teaching and research in the dual disciplines of international air law and space law.
The Centre for Research in Air and Space Law (CRASL) publishes leading literature in both disciplines, including the Annals of Air and Space Law (founded in 1976), treatises, monographs, and occasional papers.
McGill Publications in HeinOnline
This online database contains nearly 50 titles and 50,000 pages and includes the renowned Annals of Air and Space Law from inception to current. Additionally, nearly 50 earlier publications from the prestigious McGill Institute of Air and Space Law are included. New titles will be added with a two-year delay and will be indexed for discoverability until the full text is available.
About the Annals of Air and Space Law
Established in 1976, the Annals is devoted to fostering the free exchange of ideas and information pertaining to the law applicable to aerospace activities.
The Annals has been publishing original articles, drafted in English or French, covering the entire spectrum of domestic and international air law and the law of space applications. The contributors are academics and leading practitioners from all parts of the world.
This publication has become a standard source of reference in the fields of air and space law and will be found in most academic libraries, government and airline offices and specialized law offices.
Annals of Air and Space Law
1976 – current
Arms Control and Disarmament in Outer Space: Lecture-Seminars given at the Centre for Research of Air and Space Law
Matte, Nicolas Mateesco, Editor
Enforcement and Verification of Arms Control Treaties in Outer Space
Global Space Governance
Jakhu, Ram; et al., Editors
Public International Air Law
World Wide Space Law Bibliography
Li, Kuo Lee
Yearbook of Air and Space Law
1965-1967 All Published
To purchase the entire print set of Annals of Air and Space Law would be nearly $8,000! Subscribe to this online database and receive new print volumes of Annals, plus access to this incredible database for the price of one print volume!
Online only access to the McGill Institute of Air and Space Law Publications database:
- Annual subscription…………..$195.00
Subscription to the Annals of Air and Space Law new print volumes & online access to McGill Institute of Air and Space
- United States…………………….$250.00/yr
BONUS: Database subscribers receive a perpetual 25% discount on new AND archive print publications from the McGill Institute and Centre of Air and Space Law!
The full archive of Annals of Air and Space Law is currently in the Law Journal Library with a three-year embargo.
*Customers may purchase fill-in back volumes to Annals of Air and Space Law directly from Hein.
Standard Federal Tax Reporter (1917-1985)
We are pleased to announce we have partnered with Wolters Kluwer to enhance access to the Standard Federal Tax Reporter! This publication’s archives are now available as its own database in HeinOnline and provided free of charge to academic subscribers of Taxation & Economic Reform in America Parts I & II! This well-organized title makes researching federal income tax laws and regulations quick and easy. Customers of both Wolters Kluwer and Hein are sure to appreciate the value this partnership provides.
About the Standard Federal Tax Reporter
The Standard Federal Tax Reporter contains a comprehensive collection of federal income tax information, such as full text of all proposed, temporary and final federal income tax law regulations, as well as full text of federal administrative rulings and documents. Historical precedents are incredibly relevant to the formation of current regulations. HeinOnline coverage is from inception through 1985.
Fast Fact Summary about Subscribing
- Due to agreement terms with Wolters Kluwer, this publication is available only to academics via a subscription to HeinOnline’s Taxation & Economic Reform in American Parts I and II, and ownership can only be purchased by academic institutions.
- For academics who currently subscribe to HeinOnline’s Taxation & Economic Reform in American Parts I and II, the Standard Federal Tax Reporter is now included in your subscription at no additional charge.
- Non-academics who subscribe to Wolters Kluwer’s Standard Fed Plus are automatically able to access the archives, hosted digitally by HeinOnline, through their existing subscription.
- While we don’t anticipate having to remove this content from HeinOnline, it is subject to the terms of our agreement with Wolters Kluwer. Digital ownership of Standard Federal Tax Reporter 1917-1985 is available to academic subscribers.