We are always increasing the value of a HeinOnline subscription, and are pleased to announce that we have expanded our existing agreement with Cambridge University Press! Nearly 40 Cambridge University Press journals, including more than 20 brand new titles, are now part of the Law Journal Library. These titles are being added at no additional cost. We hope you enjoy these new additions!
Cambridge University Press Titles in HeinOnline
The following titles are available in HeinOnline, with some forthcoming in the next two months!
- AJIL Unbound – coming in May
- American Journal of International Law
- American Society of International Law Proceedings
- Asian Journal of Comparative Law – coming in May
- Asian Journal of International Law – new
- Asian Journal of Law and Society – new
- Business and Human Rights Journal – new
- Cambridge Law Journal
- Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics – coming in June
- Cambridge Yearbook of European Legal Studies*
- Canadian Journal of Law and Jurisprudence
- Canadian Journal of Law and Society
- Canadian Yearbook of International Law
- China Quarterly
- Ecclesiastical Law Journal – coming in May
- European Constitutional Law Review – coming in May
- European Journal of Risk Regulation
- Global Constitutionalism – coming in May
- Health Economics Policy and Law – new
- International and Comparative Law Quarterly
- International Annals of Criminology – coming in June
- International Journal of Cultural Property – coming in June
- International Journal of Law in Context – coming in May
- International Journal of Legal Information
- International Legal Materials
- International Review of Red Cross – coming in June
- International Theory – coming in May
- Israel Law Review
- Journal of African Law
- Journal of Law and Religion
- Legal Information Management – coming in June
- Leiden Journal of International Law – coming in May
- Law and History Review
- Legal Studies
- Legal Theory – coming in June
- Transnational Environmental Law – coming in June
- World Politics – coming in May
- World Trade Review – coming in June
*Only available in the Foreign & International Law Resources database
Useful Tools in the Law Journal Library
Within a specific journal, users are provided with several tools. To see information about a title, click on the more information icon. For example, click the more information icon for Asian Journal of Law and Society.
Information provided includes the publisher’s name, the publisher’s website, the ISSN, frequency, embargo, publication type, edit type, and a description. Additionally, a link is provided if there’s the option to purchase hardcopy or microform copies of back issues or volumes.
Next, there is a search bar provided above the list of volumes. This search bar allows users to search only within the specific journal.
Users can create eTOC alerts as well. Simply click the Create eTOC Alert button. This will automatically add an alert to the user’s MyHein account and the user will be notified via email when a new volume or issue has been added to HeinOnline.
NOTE: Users must have a MyHein account to use this feature.
Lastly, users can add alerts to RSS feeds by simply clicking the RSS button. This allows users to access updates to the journal in a standardized, computer-readable format.
If you have any questions about this new agreement, please contact your sales representative or the Marketing department.