Next time you get a notification that a new post is out on the HeinOnline Blog, you don’t have to wait until you have a chance to read it—simply play it!
To increase the accessibility of our posts, we’re excited to announce a new enhancement to our blog! Our posts now include a text-to-voice option powered by AI. This new tool allows readers to listen to our posts, so now you have the option to stay informed with HeinOnline posts through the power of audio. To listen to a post, simply select the headphone icon on the bottom right-hand side of the screen.
Our Most-Listened-To Posts
- HeinOnline in the Classroom: Four Tips for Preventing Plagiarism
- Death in a Diorama: The Work of Frances Glessner Lee
- Gender Dysphoria Recognized as an ADA Disability
- Tip of the Week: How to Locate U.S. Presidential Commission Reports
- Unclaimed Dead Bodies and the Law
- 5 High-Stakes Issues in the 2022-2023 SCOTUS Term
Never Miss Another Update!
With our new, convenient text-to-speech feature, there’s never been a better time to make sure you are subscribed to the HeinOnline Blog! Get all of our content updates, news, and interesting stories from history delivered straight to your inbox.