As the warm days of summer finally arrive, many of us are finding ourselves embarking on new adventures and diving into fresh experiences. At HeinOnline, we’ve been embracing this adventurous spirit too by exploring new titles and content to add to our databases, and we’ve brought you some amazing treasures. So bookmark this post so you can explore everything in HeinOnline’s June 2023 content release while you’re basking in the sun—or chilling in the A/C.
JUNE 2023 CONTENT RELEASE SUMMARY
Updated databases: 58
New titles: 1,268
New volumes: 1,696
New pages added last month: 478,917
Total pages in HeinOnline: 208,393,772
Major Database Updates
We’ve added a ton of content to some of our most popular HeinOnline databases! Check out the substantial additions this month:
- The Law Journal Library continued to grow with the addition of 9 new journals.
- 127 hearings, 174 CRS Reports, and 39 committee prints were added to the U.S. Congressional Documents database.
- Law Library of Congress Reports grew by 341 titles.
- 58 titles were added to Legal Classics.
- 92 titles were added to GAO Reports and Comptroller General Decisions.
- World Constitutions Illustrated grew by 28 titles.
- History of International Law grew by 21 titles.
- 17 titles were added to American Enterprise Institute (AEI).
- Our U.S. Federal Legislative History Library features a new Bill Manz legislative history, Copyright Alternative in Small-Claims Enforcement Act of 2020 (the CASE Act): A Legislative History of Public Law No. 116-260. This title is only available in HeinOnline.
That’s not all! Expand each collection below to discover additional updates, along with our favorite titles from each addition.
New LibGuides Added This Month
HeinOnline LibGuides and the database A-Z list are a great way to learn more about database content and interface functionality. We recently added these new guides:
ICYMI: HeinOnline Blogs from June
New Database: Voting Rights & Election Law
New Embry-Riddle Content in Air and Space Law
Tip of the Week: How to Run Proximity Searches
Obergefell v. Hodges: The Case for Same-Sex Marriage
The Arrest and Trials of Bob Uplinger
The End of Title 42: What it Means for Immigration
The Sad, Drunken Sage of the 18th Century Gin Craze
Do you subscribe to our newsletter? In our newsletter, you’ll also find information about new features, new databases, new print publications, major Hein updates, upcoming tradeshow meetings, title and publication changes, and more.
Subscribe to the newsletter today to stay up to date with the latest information from HeinOnline.